“Your Story, Your Voice”: Where Spirituality and Social Justice Meet
with Rev. Bridget Kelso Anthony
Mondays, January 28- February 11 | 6:30-8pm | Fellowship Hall
• What does the Bible say about Social Justice?
• What are some of the things that the major spiritual texts have in common, especially when
talking about love and acceptance?
• Do you want to find your voice to speak out about injustice
• Are you looking for ways to engage current events from a religious perspective?
Join Rev. Bridget for a three-week course that will help you:
• Discuss the Bible and other sacred texts
• Engage in theological discussions about social justice issues
• Write and present your own responses to current events